Saturday, August 9, 2008

Austin and the art of peeing standing up!!

Austin's grammy taught him to pee standing up while we were in California!! Austin has great form and technique...and he loves his new found talent, so much in fact that he wants to pee standing up outside all the time!!! He has told me that "peeing outside standing up is how big boys pee", and that he "has to do it cause grammy said so" (by the way have we thanked grammy yet??:))!!! Austin 1st peed outside in uncle Grant's backyard, who found it funny becuase that is how he was taught on the farm 25 years ago.....the 2nd time was while we were at the beach (which unfortuatly I didn't get to witness) where he was apparently showing off his new talent to some strangers, who just happened to be young women who also found it cute and funny!!! And then the grand finale (as seen below in pics) was while at my cousin Cara's pool, he would get out, walk over to the dirt and let er rip!!!! I have to admit, I was laughing too, and was glad that he finnally learned that he could pee standing up....until we got home! The 1st morning after we were home, he got up, and told us he had to potty, so we told him to take his pants off and go. Well a few seconds later, I knew he was going potty, but it didn't sound like it was hitting the water of the toliet so I asked him if he was pottying on the toliet, and this was the response I got back: "NO I AM NOT GOING POTTY ON THE TOLIET BECAUSE I AM A BIG BOY, AND BIG BOYS POTTY STANDING UP! So I said where are you going potty (mind you I'm feeding Abbi), and this was what he said next: I AM POTTYING IN THE SHOWER LIKE DADDY DOES!! WONDEFUL.....as annoying as his new found talent is, you just can't help but laugh!!





4 comments:

Team Gourley said...

Love it! Austin is a master by now. I'm glad the first time was at our house...we'll thank him for the dead plants in the background later. Kidding :)

Taryn said...

that is so funny! I can't wait to see the babies!

Mark and Kristi said...

That is hilarious! Good job Grammy! So, is Austin wanting to pee standing up everywhere you go? I love how he wants to be just like dad in every way!!

Anonymous said...

Can I suck and see his penis? Can I fuck him?