Saturday, August 9, 2008

My Babies in California

July 25th myself and the kids drove to my brother's house in California. My mom was there to help Grant and Ash watch Carter for Ash's sister's wedding, so I had to go see them!!! We really didn't do much the 1st week....we had a mini birthday party for Austin, we went to lunch, and Austin's grammy took him to go see Wall-E. On August 1st, Bryan flew in and we went to my cousin's house in Costa Mesa for the weekend. What a nice break from the hot desert weather!!! On Saturday morning we went to Huntington Beach, it was Abbi and Carter's 1st trip there...which they enjoyed!!! Then after the beach we went back to my cousin Cara's house and hung out in the pool for the rest of the day! We got to see my aunt and uncle and 3 of my 4 cousins (miss you Taryn!!). On Tuesday the 5th, mom had to go back home to Texas, and Bryan, I and the kids drove home! I always enjoy being with my family...it's just grown a little more hectic since the arrivals of Abbi and Carter, but still always well worht the trip!!



Abbi sunning in Cara's pool.


Austin with my cousin Jena!


Mommy and Abbi on the beach.



Austin LOVES the sand!




My pretty little girl...I found these little barrettes and couldn't pass them up!




My little man going to the movies with his grammy!















Austin with his second, 3rd birthday cake!!



















No comments: