Monday, August 8, 2011

Play Ball!!!!!!

The SOONERS!!! The boys got to pick their own name and we had such great
daddies willing to help out!!
As I posted earlier (4mo ago), Austin played T-ball this year and Bryan was the coach! It was so fun and annoying at the same time! The Fun parts: the kids, the families, watching 13 little boys (ranging from 3-5) most of whom had never played before, learning to play, watching Bryan try and keep the focus of 13 little boys (ranging from 3-5) as he taught them how to play, the laid back-ness of the parents (thank god) at the games, and how cute/funny those 13 little individuals were!! The annoying parts: trying to keep OUR son from thinking he deserved ''special'' treatment because his daddy was the coach, how POORLY ran the t-ball league was this season (and apparently previous ones as well), trying to watch Abbi so she wouldn't get kidnapped as well as watch my 1st born play baseball for the 1st time at the same time, and did I mention how craptastically the league was ran (seriously, my dog could've ran it better and I don't even have a dog!!)?!


Bryan did a pretty bang up job at coaching...I think he is the new ''hero'' to 13 little guys around Claremore, I mean seriously, the boys LOVED him!! I think they all learned something (amazing with the attention spans), and I think they all are now BFF's (at least that's what the gossip is in the toy section at wal-mart)!! Austin had a great time, not in the playing of baseball, but in the making of friends!! I'm not sure we (meaning Austin) will be playing t-ball next year, but I do think we (meaning Bryan) will probably totally be up for coaching again next spring!!





Check out the tongue...he means business!!














No comments: