Thursday, December 6, 2012

Austin Turns 7!!

Okay, so we've established that I'm horrible at blogging! Let's move forward, err back...all the way back to July when my little mister celebrated turning 7!  He chose 'Legos Star Wars' as the theme and we hosted a slumber party for 8 boys!!  Yes you heard me right EIGHT, and YES, I am crazy!  They were actually really good and Austin had a great time, and in the grand scheme of things, that's what's important! :)  Time sure does fly, it seems like just yesterday I brought him home from the hospital for the 1st time!  He is such a little love!!  I hope that he continues to be the loving, caring, smart little boy he is for years to come!  I love you bud, your daddy and I love you to the moon and back!

We had ''Yoda Soda'' and Austin felt it needed a sign! lol

CUPCAKES!!!





My sweet baby boy!

No comments: