Thursday, September 15, 2011

My Conversation With My Abigail


Here is the scenario: I was getting ready to go to work to cover a 30minute conf. call that my manager had to take, and unfortunately I had to take miss Abbi with me...in other words I had to get myself and a 3yr old ready to walk out the door in an hour!!



Me: Abbi I really need you to go sit, be good, and watch TV until I'm done getting ready-then I will get you ready!



Abbi: Ok (while jumping around and hanging on me)



Me: Abbi I mean it...I need you to quit hanging on me, mommy can't get ready when your hanging from my arm!



Abbi: Ok mommy (now digging through the nail polish drawer)...mom will you paint my nails?



Me: NO ABBI...GO SIT DOWN RIGHT NOW LIKE I ASKED YOU TO!!! WE ARE GONNA BE LATE IF YOU DON'T LEAVE ME ALONE TO GET READY!!! (can you tell the frustration in my typing!?)



Abbi: OOOOOKKKKKKK....mommy (pause)


Me: yes Abigail



Abbi: mommy you are just like Beast from Beauty and the Beast, you have no patience!!



Me: Ok Abbi (holding back laughter) PLEASE go sit down!!



Abbi: bye mommy (finally exits bathroom)



Me: (die laughing and then call my mom to share!!!!!)



GOOD LORD, I am in SO much trouble with this one!!!!

No comments: